Legal issues can impact you and your family for many years to come. It is advisable that you seek an experienced Indianapolis personal injury lawyer when you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident or due to a negligent action. Perhaps the most difficult step in the legal process is finding an experienced attorney to properly protect the interests of you and your loved ones.
To better serve the people of Indiana and Indianapolis, attorney Marc Sedwick has compiled a sample list of questions that you should ask any attorney you are considering hiring. To ensure that you retain a qualified and experienced Indianapolis personal injury lawyer who will be able to fight for all of the compensation you deserve and treat you or your loved ones honestly and with respect.
Sample interview questions to ask a personal injury attorney.
- Have you or your law firm been subject to any state bar disciplinary actions?
- Are cases referred to you or your law firm by other attorneys or past clients?
- Are the your qualifications relevant to my case?
- Do you how experience in successfully representing clients in cases such as mine?
- Will you personally work on my case?
- Who else will be working on my case?
- How are you compensated for your services?
- What are the services that will be rendered for those fees?
- Will you be returning my telephone calls and e-mail personally?
- What other expenses are likely to be incurred, if any?
- What are the chances my case will go to trial?
- What results have you had taking cases like mine to trial?
- Do you volunteer in the community?
If you have been injured as the result of the actions of another person or company contact former insurance adjuster and insurance defense attorney Mark Sedwick for a complete personal injury case analysis.